Social Enterprise Start-up StrategyDEVELOPING A PLAN OF ACTION TO START YOUR SOCIAL ENTERPRISE
What is a Social Enterprise?
A Social Enterprise is one that PROFITS for a PURPOSE or CAUSE; that cause could be social, environmental, cultural or economic. Social innovation is the intersection between business and social action.
A Social Enterprise is a type of business that derives most of its income from trade and not donations; thus a model which is financially self-sustaining without the need to rely long term on fundraising, grants and donations.
Such an enterprise can be set up as a sole trader, partnership, company, trust or charity in which the majority of the profits are used to work towards the social purpose.
Social Enterprise Start-Up Strategy Package
- A customised Social Enterpise Start-Up Plan
- A summary report after each session
- Email support between sessions
- Networking connections
- Electronic file of relevant and helpful Social Enterprise resources
- Sessions can be conducted face to face or virtually
- Sessions are held every 2 weeks
Choice of topics
- Your Why: Social, environmental, cultural or economic cause
- Your What (Vision) and How (Mission)
- Social Enterprise Legal Structure
- Social enterprise name, tagline and logo
- Profit Generation Strategy: products, services
- Marketing Strategy: social media platforms, marketing kit, website
- Social Cause Strategy to drive change
- Networking, connections and strategic alliances
3 x 1 hour sessions
6 x 1 hour sessions
9 x 1 hour sessions
TAKE ACTION TODAY: Phone +61 4 8807 7034 or fill in the enquiry form.
Maree, you are one of the MOST amazing women I know. I truly cannot begin to thank you enough. Not only has my vision taken form, it is also turning into a reality after 20 hard years of wondering. I believe EVERY woman with an idea small or big needs YOUR service. You truly know how to connect with your clients and move them forward in a way unimaginable.Emmas Wasfi