Start-Up StrategyDEVELOPING A PLAN OF ACTION TO START YOUR BUSINESS
Business Start-Up Plan
Do you have an emerging business or business idea but you are not sure how to start or where to get resources from or whether it is a feasible idea?
Are you suffering from ‘messy head’ syndrome? Your head is full of ideas and you have pages of notes from all the planning you have begun, but you still have not started your business?
When you set out on your business journey:
- You need a reason to embark on your journey in the first place: your WHY (Purpose).
- You need to have the destination in mind: your WHAT (Vision).
- You need to have a means of travelling to that destination: your HOW (Mission)
Start-Up Strategy Package
- A customised Business Start-Up Plan
- A summary report after each session
- Email support between sessions
- Networking groups and connections
- Electronic file of relevant and helpful Start-Up resources
- Sessions can be conducted face to face or virtually
- Sessions are held every 2 weeks
- Access to preferred suppliers for graphic design and websites
Choice of topics
- Your Why (Purpose), What (Vision) and How Mission)
- Target Market Profile
- Unique value proposition
- Business name, tagline and logo
- Suite of Services and Products
- Pricing and Packaging
- Online marketing: social media platforms
- Online marketing: website requirements
- Offline marketing: marketing kit
- Use of business productivity apps
- Networking, connections and strategic alliances
- Sales Funnel
- Income Generation ideas